ye Opening Perspectives at the Intersection of Business and Art
Martin is a private equity professional turned founder and content creator. His activities start from a passion for seeing how the world is changing from different vantage points. Combined with his professional experience he applies this to providing wide-eyed dispatches of transformation across business and culture.
His private equity experience has helped him develop the ability to see connections between different fields. His personal curiosity for the world as well as his street photography add to his observation skills, helping him watch life from different vantage points and weave together different strands from business, innovation and culture.
Martin’s professional insights live at BIClabs and he is also contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine as well as to Growth Investor Magazine Equities.com.
Martin lives in Berlin, Germany
hotography is my childhood passion, which I rediscovered some years ago.
Since then I have been building my portfolio, taking masterclasses, exploring urban environments and looking out for interesting and unique places or moments, which would normally go unnoticed. My main aim is to scout for originality while capturing the atmosphere and mood that makes a city tick.
Mapping the Big Shifts at the Intersection of Business, Innovation and Culture
Powered by human observation as well as artificial intelligence, I have built up a database of core shifts that are happening across Business, Innovation and Culture. Both on Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as on my site BIClabs you will find insights from the edge of transformation, with some exciting products coming soon at BIClabs.
/ recent articles
/ recent words of wisdom
Martin on Twitter
- RT @ValaAfshar : The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and re… 5 hours ago
- RT @BenMullin : NYT boss says print edition gone in 20 years https://t.co/g42fndfan6 5 hours ago
- Club culture has been one of the hallmarks of #Berlin. Read how Berlin's clubs are adapting to the #NewNormal2020:… https://t.co/cC612G65gS 3 days ago
- Fusion of the physical and the digital. The physical world provides proof how, during corona, many institutions hav… https://t.co/q3WmLX0Fjc 4 days ago
- RT @cgledhill : The average person’s data is worth more than their bank deposits. - probably 4 days ago